Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i'm in my happy place right now.

and i fucking love it.


i'm not *ideally* where i want to be in a lot of aspects of my life, but i'm just ...happy. i've been spending some good time with good friends. i've been spending enough time on myself that i just feel better. in december, i had so much going on and so much happening in my life that i forgot about ME. me time was spent with my eyes closed or driving from one job to the next. but now, me time is at the gym and at home just relaxing and valuing time with friends. i was missing out on a lot.

now if i could just figure out an easier/faster way of getting music on my damn ipod. piece of shit. and i'm honestly considering buying an iphone...believe it or not. i think that i'm an idiot. sometimes, i feel like my grandmothers with these things. i mean, i'm good with computers and fixing most shit, but when it comes to a 5 button device, i apparently, can't fucking figure it out. 

now, for me to truly start to feel amazing, i need a significant raise/another job on the weekends and to start dropping pounds like i'm oprah on a skinny kick. but running has been good. yoga is good. my body is generally sore from working out pretty hard, but i figure, the results will be worth it and then i'll stop bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment