Wednesday, January 19, 2011

rough day

i can't wait to post tomorrow night because i'm sure that i'll have some gems from the little chit chat my boss and i are going to have tomorrow morning where i sit and listen to her accuse me of a bunch of stuff and then, unlike the court room, i don't get a fair chance to say my side of the story. i have good reasons/explanations for everything...i just don't think that's she'll care or listen. great relationships going on in our office...for sure.

i sent a few resumes tonight, i'm sure i'll be able to find some more in the morning. i've just kinda had it. i want to use my degree, i want to be appreciated, i want to be acknowledged for what i do well, not just what you think is wrong today. i really hate being accused of things that are bs. it doesn't make any sense, for one and two, it's a waste of time if you have to schedule a meeting to discuss something that isn't a thing.
*sigh* i can't help but be down about that stuff and it filters to the rest of my life. i just had someone yell at me for getting down on myself about being chunky in pictures and needing some that i didn't look like a beached whale next to my skinny friends. nottttt this year. i WILL get below x weight. i WILL fit into -2 pant sizes. and (god willing) i keep my boobs.

make that another resume out. trying to milk my bowl contacts as much as possible. i really hate job hunting. i feel like it should be the other way around.

oh, and i went to yoga tonight, but i felt preoccupied. wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment